This page walks through the Secoda and Mode integration that Secoda supports
There are three steps to get started using Mode with Secoda:
- 1.Create a Mode Access Token
- 2.Retrieve your Mode organization
- 3.Connect Mode to Secoda
- 1.Click on your avatar in the top left and select 'My Account' from the dropdown menu.
- 2.Click the option 'API Tokens'
- 3.Enter a token name and click 'Create token'
- 4.Copy the API Key and password and save it. This will be used to connect to Secoda.
Your organization is the name that's above your avatar when you are on the home page.
After retrieving your Mode access token and organization , the next step is to connect to Secoda:
- 1.In the Secoda App, select ‘Add Integration’ on the Integrations tab
- 2.Search for and select ‘Mode’
- 3.Enter your Mode access token, password, and organization you retrieved above
- 4.Click 'Connect'