There are three steps to get started using Sigma with Secoda:
- 1.Create a Sigma Client ID and Client Secret
- 2.Retrieve your Sigma host URL
- 3.Connect Sigma to Secoda
To create a Sigma access token for Secoda visit Sigma and log into your account. Use the following steps to generate an access token:
- 1.Click on your avatar in the top right and select 'Administration' from the dropdown menu.
- 2.Click the option APIs and Embed Secrets
- 3.Click Create New in the top right
- 4.Fill out the form with the Name and Owner. Make sure that the owner is an Administrator.
- 5.Copy the Client ID and Secret and save it. This will be used to connect to Secoda.
In the Administrator settings go to Account. In the top under the Site you can see which cloud your hosted on, either AWS or GCP.
The host parameter is https://api.sigmacomputing.com for GCP organizations and https://aws-api.sigmacomputing.com for AWS organizations.
After retrieving your Sigma client ID, secret and host , the next step is to connect to Secoda:
- 1.In the Secoda App, select Add Integration on the Integrations tab
- 2.Search for and select Sigma
- 3.Enter your Sigma client ID, secret, and host you retrieved above
- 4.Click Connect