An overview of the Redash integration with Secoda
There are three steps to get started using Redash with Secoda:
- 1.Retrieve your Redash Access Token
- 2.Retrieve your Redash host
- 3.Connect Redash to Secoda
- 1.Click on your avatar in the top right and select 'Edit profile' from the dropdown menu.
- 2.Scroll to the section 'API Key'
- 3.Copy the API Key and save it. This will be used to connect to Secoda.
Your host is the first part of the url in Redash up to the end of the site name. For example:
After retrieving your Redash access token and host , the next step is to connect to Secoda:
- 1.In the Secoda App, select ‘Add Integration’ on the Integrations tab
- 2.Search for and select ‘Redash’
- 3.Enter your Redash access token and host you retrieved above
- 4.Click 'Connect'