This page explains how to integrate Fivetran with Secoda
There are two steps to get started using Fivetran with Secoda:
- 1.Generate an API Key and an API Secret on Fivetran
- 2.Connect Fivetran to Secoda with your API Key and API Secret
- 1.Login to Fivetran and head to the Settings/API Config section.
- 2.Generate an API Key and API Secret (make sure to copy the key and secret).
Note: If you already have an API key and secret issued generating a new key will disable and replace the existing key.
- 1.In Secoda, head to the Integrations page and click New Integration
- 2.Select Fivetran
- 3.Paste the API Key
- 4.Head to the History tab on the side bar and click Run extraction