- 1.We will assume you sign in to Secoda with john@<MYCOMPANY.COM> and the domain where Secoda is hosted is <APP.SECODA.CO>. This may be <MYCOMPANY.SECODA.CO> or different for on-premise.
- 2.In the Okta console: click the button “Create App Integration” (SAML2.0)
- 3.Name the app
- 4.Set the SSO URL and Audience to your personalized endpoint:
https://app.secoda.co/api/v1/auth/saml/mycompany+com/acs/for the first example or
https://mycompany.secoda.co/api/v1/auth/saml/mycompany+com/acs/for the latter example.
- 5.Add the following attribute statements. While Okta says Optional, this step is Required.
- 6.Click Next.
- 7.Click Finish. Assign users to this application if you want them to be able to sign in.
- 8.Go to the SSO tab and click “View IDP metadata” on the active SHA-2 certificate. Copy that URL.
- 9.Provide the URL from step 4 and the link from step 8 to the Secoda team.