If you're self-hosted, replace https://app.secoda.co with your domain.
- 1.In the OneLogin console go to Applications > Add App and search for "SAML Custom Connector (Advanced)" and select the option.
- 2.Name the app
Secodaand click Save.
- 3.In the Configuration tab set the ACS (Consumer) URL Validator and ACS (Consumer) URL to your personalized endpoint:
- 4.Go to the Parameters tab and add a new parameter by clicking the + button.
- 1.Put email as the Field name and click Enter
- 2.Select your email attribute as the the Value
- 3.Click Save
- 5.Go to the SSO tab and copy the Issuer URL.
- 6.Provide the URL from step 3 and the link from step 5 to the Secoda team via the firstname.lastname@example.org email with the Subject "Secoda SAML Setup".