Our AI Assistant can generate answers to your questions without you having to leave Slack
This feature allows the AI Assistant to give answers to questions within Slack, and then post these questions/answers in the Questions section in your workspace!
For data teams, this means:
- No more answering the same question twice
- Protection against context switching
- Reclaiming time to focus on higher impact initiatives
For data consumers, this means:
- Get immediate answers to questions
- Self-serve data discovery
- Self-serve query generation
- 2.Ask your question in the designated Data Requests Slack channel that is connected to your workspace
- 3.If Secoda AI has the answer, it will return that answer directly in the Slack thread
- Your teammates are also able to hop in this thread and provide their insights
- 4.The answer will show two options,Answered or✅Incorrect, to which any user can decide if the response was accurate❌
- 5.If markedAnswered, the question and the response will then be pushed into Secoda's Question section for all users to see and reference✅
- 6.If markedIncorrect, the question will be pushed to Secoda without a response and the Admins of the workspace will be notified to provide an answer❌
If you have a one off question that you don't want to be posted in Secoda Questions, you can ask the AI Assistant questions in any DM or channel by prompting it by typing
/secoda-aifollowed by the question.
The AI Assistant will reply in the channel, but this response will be Only visible to you.
Note: As you can see below, it may take around 10 seconds to load a response