Personalize the workspace
As an admin, you can change the appearance of your Secoda workspace to suit your team.
There are various personalization options for Secoda users. These personalization options are displayed to viewers when they first come into Secoda.
As an Admin, you're able to "lock" some of these personalizations. If you don't lock these, then Editors and Viewers can personalize their workspace as they'd like.
Steps to edit workspace background, logo and name:
- Go to Settings from the sidebar
- Go to Appearance to change your workspace home background.
- As an admin, this is where you can lock the workspace background for other members on your team.
- As an editor or viewer, if your admin hasn't locked this feature, you can edit your background here.
- To change your workspace logo and workspace name, go to Settings within the Settings menu.
You can also pin resources to the homepage to point users in the right direction when they first join your workspace. To learn more about the home page, see the Custom Homepage link below!